Sistema de pago 100% seguro
Pague en su moneda local
Más de 3.5 millones de entradas vendidas
Porque comprar con nosotros?
1. Tour Big Bus Hop-On-Hop-OffEn Tour Big Bus Hop-On-Hop-Off , mar, 21 mar 2023 - mar, 19 mar 2024
Desde 60,10 €
2. Alquiler de Bicicletas Brooklyn BridgeEn , mar, 21 mar 2023 - sáb, 16 sep 2023
Desde 32,90 €
3. Alquiler de Bicis Central ParkEn , mar, 21 mar 2023 - sáb, 16 sep 2023
Desde 32,90 €
4. Top of the Rock Observation Deck: Skip the lineEn Top of the Rock Observation Deck, mar, 21 mar 2023 - vie, 31 mar 2023
Desde 36,00 €
5. Memorial y Museo 11/09En Museo Memorial 11/09, mié, 22 mar 2023 - sáb, 16 sep 2023
Desde 36,50 €
6. Empire State Building Express entryEn Empire State Building Express entry, mar, 21 mar 2023 - vie, 30 jun 2023
Desde 96,40 €
7. The Guggenheim: sin filasEn , vie, 31 mar 2023 - dom, 4 jun 2023
Desde 27,70 €
8. Empire State BuildingEn Empire State Building , mar, 21 mar 2023 - lun, 12 jun 2023
Desde 53,00 €
Authentic Italian Greenwich Village Food Tour & Tastings
Este es un producto nuevo! Ya es posible reservar entradas, y la información estará disponible en Español dentro de poco.
Join us for a culinary tour of Greenwich Village and dive deep into the history and culture of one of New York City’s most legendary neighborhoods by way of the food that has defined it for generations. Wander around iconic The Village, stop at some of its best food spots (from sit-down restaurants to delicious holes-in-the-wall) and learn what sets this small community apart from the rest of the city.
- Come on a culinary tour through Greenwich Village
- Enjoy a carefully-curated route through the best places
- Taste classic neighborhood specialties like pasta, arancini, & more
- Sample the unusual specialty at the famed Italian restaurant
- Get the real New York experience with your local guide
- Enjoy a small, intimate tour group of max 15 people
Eat Your Way through Greenwich Village
Come on a food adventure through Greenwich Village, which is part (generous) lunch, part trip through the soul of a neighborhood. Your tour is as much about understanding the history and culture that produced your food as it is about enjoying it.
Hear the story of how the 'South Village' section of Greenwich Village developed from a lower-class Italian immigrant community to a modern day food mecca; understand the subtle (and not-so-subtle) differences between Italian-American food and Italian-Italian food; and learn to pick the best ingredients for cooking both styles at home.
As you move through The Village you’ll enjoy various food tastings. Your route changes depending on the day and season to ensure you’re always sampling the most up-to-the-minute dishes but some things are too good to miss. You’re guaranteed to enjoy pasta unlike anything you’ve ever had at Pagani restaurant; you’ll usually sample fresh arancini, aka stuffed rice balls, from Faicco’s market (the best in town); and you’ll have a couple of other surprises, including a sweet treat to cleanse the palate.
How do I get my tickets?
Shortly after your booking is complete your e-ticket will be sent directly to your email, just print it out and bring it on your tour.
Where does the tour begin?
The tour starts at the Washington Square Arch at Washington Square Park. Please be there 15 minutes before the tour starts.
Where does the tour end?
The tour ends close to Father Demo Square.
How long does the tour last?
The tour lasts 3 hours.
Are there children's tickets?
Yes, children's tickets are available for children between age 4-12. Children under age 4 are free when accompanied by a paying adult.
Reservar Desde 65,80 €
Confirmación al instante
Se imprime billete en casa
Duración: 3 horas
Authentic Italian Greenwich Village Food Tour
Atención al Cliente en Español
Necesitas ayuda? Contestaremos tus preguntas con mucho gusto.